HVAC Preventative Maintenance in Raleigh
Jay’s Comfort Plan
Jay’s Comfort Plan provides your family with peace of mind and saves you money down the road. Your HVAC equipment is a costly investment; it is important to protect the investment. By servicing your equipment twice a year, we can prevent problems before they arise. In addition, if we do detect a problem, we can repair the problem before your family loses comfort. SIGN UP NOW or read on to learn more.
Jay’s Comfort Plan for Preventative Maintenance Includes:
- Bi-Annual Seasonal Preventative Maintenance on your heating and cooling system
- Complimentary Annual Ductwork Inspection
- The Fall check can be completed when the temp is below 65℉ and the spring check when the temp is above 65℉
- Priority scheduling – we will get to you within 24 hours of your call!
- Preferred pricing on service, repairs, installation, and after-hours charges
- 10 % off all Heating and Cooling repairs up to $400*
- 5 % off all Heating and Cooling installations*
- Longer expected life for your valuable heating and cooling system
- Reduces the risk of breakdowns, increases efficiency, and reduces energy costs
- Flexibility: Move within our service area and maintain your plan for your new home
- Competitive pricing on equipment change-out
- No contracts, expiration dates, and no renewals. All to help you ease the hassle of doing business
- Less preplanned scheduling times – we know your time is valuable!
With Jay’s Comfort Plan, you will receive HVAC preventative maintenance checks twice per year. We provide the following services to your cooling system as early as March and the following services to your heating system as early as October. To get started, simply fill out the contact form below and we will contact you to schedule your first preventative maintenance appointment.
*These benefits occur one year after enrolling in the Comfort Plan.
|Lubricate all moving parts (if applicable)||Test Carbon Monoxide levels|
|Check pressures and temperatures||Clean burners and inspect heat exchanger|
|Replace air filter (customer provided)||Check thermostat|
|Clean outdoor condenser coil||Lubricate all moving parts (if applicable)|
|Check blower motor (and belt if applicable)||Clean pilot assembly|
|Check service light||Replace filter (customer provided)|
|Check thermostat||Test all controls for operations|
|Check humidity||Check gas pressure at the gas valve|
|Test and tighten wire and connections||Test smoke detectors|
|Test all controls for operations||Check service light|
|Check evaporator coil||Check humidity|
|Measure refrigerant superheat and subcooling||Inspect duct system|
|Flush condensation drains to prevent overflow||Flush condensation drains to prevent overflow|
|Wash outside condenser cabinet||Tighten all wires and connections|
|Test “temp. drop” at return and supply air||Check fan speeds|
|Test for worn bearings||Inspect flue pipe and gas valve|
|Inform the client of equipment conditions & any repairs needed||Inform the client of equipment conditions & any repairs needed|